So this weather is beyond Spring like and makes you want to open the windows and shake off winter. Here are some great tips to get your home ready for Spring after a frosty Winter from HGTV.com. After you do this, put your feet up and enjoy a nice cool beverage and let the flowers bloom.
1. Check gutters
2. Low areas in your yard should be filled to prevent flooding.
3. Check windows, trim, doors and deck for leakage and rotting.
4. Check the roof for shingle damage.
5. Check the chimney for damage.
6. Check exterior concrete slabs for damage.
7. Remove firewood stored near the home.
8. Check outside faucets for damage and leaking.
9. Have a certified HVAC company inspect the outside AC
10. Check your lawn equipment and make sure it is ready for Spring and Summer.